Number Of Visitors

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Good Puzzle to give some work for your mind

Murali is selling toys from door to door.


He visits a house & asks the owner lady to buy toys for her kids.

Lady, being a smart customer, says to Murali “If you can tell me the Ages of my 3 Kids correctly then only I will buy Toys from you.”

Murali says “OK M’am , Pl. give me some clue”

“If you multiply ages of my 3 kids you get figure 36. And if you add ages of my 3 kids you get House Number of my neighbour” replies Lady.

Murali thinks for a while , goes & notes Number of Neighbour’s house & returns saying “M’am , some more information is required”

“OK, my eldest daughter plays Harmonium very nicely” replies Lady.

“Oh, in that case I have got answer to your question” replies Murali & tells Lady Ages of her Kids.

Can you tell ages of Lady’s Kids ?

What is House Number of Lady’s Neighbour ??

2 comments: